EBD Global Optimum is currently looking for young professionals to join our team in EBDGLO's headquarters in Rio de Janeiro.
1. Full professional proficiency in spoken English is a must
2. Excellent writing skills in English (we will test it and we assume that you already have excellent writing skills in your mother tongue)
3. Proficiency in other languages including French, Spanish and Portuguese is an asset.
4. Proficiency in the use of office software, including MS Word, Excel and Power Point
5. Higher education (min. Bachelor's level) in social sciences, economics, earth sciences or other related field
5. Previous international experience is an asset
6. Commitment and positive attitude
1. Providing inputs to development of various project proposals in the area of sustainable development, climate change, ecosystems and biodiversity and others
2. Inputs to other project-related products e.g. reports, presentations, etc.
3. Job search and contributions to the preparation of job proposals
4. Editing of website's content
- An exciting and people-friendly fully international working environment at the heart of Barra da Tijuca
- Competitive pay
- Possibility to grow on the job
Should you be interested, don't hesitate to contact us, we are awaiting you CV! The deadline for submissions is on 8 December 2017